Get Your Free Credit Scores Now!
credit score rating
Why Do I Need My Credit Score?
Credit and Its Importance
What Items Effect My Credit Score
Top 10 Reasons to Get Your Free Credit Score
- You could be savings 1000s of dollars in interest by knowing and raising your credit score
- Having a high credit score improves your chances of getting approved for a loan
- A low credit score may indicate an error in your credit report
- our credit score affects the interest rate on your credit cards and auto loans
- Your credit score can give you valuable insight into the way lenders view your loan and credit card applications
- Consumers with a high credit score may be able to get loans with very little money down. Conversely, a low credit score will generally require that you pay more money upfront for many types of loans.
- Raising your credit score may help you get a lower interest rate when refinancing your mortgage. This is important because it will save you $1000s over the life of your loan.
- Having a high credit score may help you get a job. Many employers use this number to determine how responsible or trustworthy you are.
- Your auto insurance rates may be affected by your credit score. Many insurers look to your credit score to determine how responsible and safe you might be as a driver.
- We live in a digital world. Knowledge is power. Empower yourself by knowing your credit score.